Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Parade, Sound, Alcohol and Temp Street Closure Form

  1. City of Brownwood
    Fill out the following information and submit via email or print and deliver to City Hall.
  2. This is the Date you are making the request. Not the date of the event.
  3. This is the date, or date range that you are requesting your permit for and the duration of the event.
  4. Parade Permit
  5. Include Starting location, route requested and ending location
  6. City Use Only
  7. Temporary Street Closure
  8. List the block number, or numbers that you are requesting to be closed.
  9. Time that you wish to close the street to traffic.
  10. Time that your event will be over and normal traffic may resume.
  11. City Use Only
  12. Sound Permit
  13. City Use Only:
  14. Alcohol Permit:
  15. If your choice is Other, please list the location here.
  16. Note: The Alcohol Permit for this facility/park is for private parties for which it is reserved and closed to the general public. Depending on the type of event and number of participants, the City of Brownwood may require security and/or insurance for the event. Furthermore, this alcohol permit does not release the applicants(s) or event attendees from other applicable City Ordinances, or from the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code for possession, consumption, or distribution of alcoholic beverages. If approval of this permit includes a requirement for security and/or insurance, then the applicant must arrange for those services at a cost.
  17. City Use Only
  18. Leave This Blank:

  19. This field is not part of the form submission.