Our mission is to provide quality services to our customers in the reuse, reduction, and recycling of materials and to prolong the life of the landfill as well as be environmentally friendly.
- Accept recyclables from citizens in the local and surrounding communities and coordinate the removal of recyclables with commodity vendors.
- Accept residential waste for disposal thus lowering the traffic volume in the landfill.
- Provide mulch and compost products that can be purchased by our customers.
- To provide recycling services to all of Brown county and surrounding counties.
- To provide a clean, safe drop off center for residential trash and recyclables.
- To organize recycling programs such as community clean ups, school recycling programs and in town recycling programs.
- To provide employees with up to date training so they can provide customers with the best service possible.
Picked up on-site:
- $5.00 per pickup load
- $5.00 per single axle trailer load.
- $10.00 per dual axle trailer up to 16 ft.
Delivery may be possible:
- $6.00 - per cubic yard (minimum 20cy to qualify for delivery)
Picked up on-site:
- $20.00 per pickup load
- $20.00 per single axle trailer load.
- $40.00 per dual axle trailer load up to 16 ft.
- Any size over that will be charged at $12.00 per cubic yard.
Delivery by city staff may be possible:
- $15.00 - per cubic yard (minimum 20cy to qualify for delivery)
Mulch available for purchase
Sorting recyclable items.
Newspaper is an acceptable recyclable item.
Recycling Trailer placed at BISD school campuses
Steel food cans are an acceptable recyclable item.
#1 plastics are an acceptable recyclable item.
Cardboard Bailer 2015
Clean cardboard accepted for recycling
Glass pulvierizer 2015 - glass is pulverized to a sand like texture
Pulverized brown glass available to the public. Please bring your own containers.
Pulverized green glass available to the public. Please bring your own containers.
Pulverized clear glass available to the public. Please bring your own containers.